Thursday, January 29, 2009

hi everyone! 
i am sooo excited to be here and to start my blog. 
i'm quite the newbie and welcome any advice!  
some of you out there are sooo good - it's hard not 
to be intimidated  !
looking forward to sharing some of the loves of my life - 
my adorable family - my love of decorating and collecting - dieting support 
- discussing what my bff oprah is up to - learning how to still be fabulous 
on all our new budgets!   oh  - and shoes and purses and cupcakes, 
of course! 

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your new blogging venture! I hope you have as much fun with it as I have had with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited!! Every topic you have mentioned is of course vastly interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute, your blog is adorable! I'll be a loyal follower :-)

    ReplyDelete