Friday, February 6, 2009

homemade sock monkey overalls!

hi there! 
one of my favorite ways to relax is to sew. 
and i love making custom overalls for kids! 
my favorite theme....? 
SOCK MONKEYS, of course! 
here is a little peek at just a few 
of my custom creations - 
hope you like 'em! 

i did this peek-a-boo sock monkey 
on the back of a little jacket! 
this is a little sweet girl that i did on a jean 
dress !  
personally, this pirate sock monkey is my 
all time favorite!  
the mom i made it for says everytime her son wears it, 
they get constant compliments all day! 
i love it! 
after our trip to hawaii - i just had to 
do a hula girl !
i made this cute couple for a friend for 
valentines day!  
sock monkey love - ya just can't beat it!
and this is a jean jacket i made for myself : ) 
it has all different sock moneys all around the bottom - 
even in the front! 

well, that's a little peek at some of my 
work. 
hope you liked it! 
talk to you soon! 
kisses and cupcakes, 
amy

9 comments:

  1. Those are just totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too CUTE! Just makes ya smile! Found your blog through Daisy Cottage blog roll. I am a thrifty mom of a 17 yo teen daughter! So stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, these are just adorable! Thanks for visiting me today.
    xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! You are such a talent with those sock monkeys!!!~~~XXOO, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever make big girl overalls? Im thinking the pirate one would look really cute on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you take orders? I would love to get a pair for my 2 year old. Her name is Emma and she has named her sock monkey Emma Sue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to place an order. How can I order a pair of overalls?

    ReplyDelete