Wednesday, July 15, 2009


hi everyone! 
i just thought i'd take you on a little tour 
of my new favorite place in the whole wide world!! 
it's THE PERFECT CIRCLE CUPCAKERY 
located in Old Towne Orange, CA. 
*** 
it's theme is 
BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S 
(my all time fav movie ever! ) 
and is just TOO CUTE  - 
and the cupcakes are simply 
to-die-for!!! 


this is my daughter cranberrie and my cute hubby 
daniel : ) 


just look how cute the big bench seating is! 


gotta love the "how to be a gentleman"  book! 


my dream girl audrey! 
love it !! 

more of the cute interior decor... 

the seating is so fun and comfy! 


i LOVE the black and white theme.... 

and just look at miss sophia! 
and aren't the frames incredible!!

and just look at the little aprons you can buy! 

oh - and don't forget the cupcakes! 

and i love the fact they are always playing the 
movie "breakfast at tiffany's" 

and i think it is sooo cute they serve your cupcakes on 
little silver trays and plastic forks! 
: ) 

my daughter just had spine surgery and this 
was our first big outing in a month! 
she LOVED it!! 

and i love the "happy hours' listed! 
too cute! 

well, i hope you enjoyed my little tour! 
cute, huh! 
if you are ever in town, be sure to stop by.... 

hope your summer is going good! 
kisses and cupcakes, 
amy




3 comments:

  1. A Cupcakery - that is the cutest idea EVER!!!!! How adorable. I would totally just go in there and sit for hours.

    p.s. "Home" by Micheal B. is like one of my favorite songs. When we had to move from CT it made me cry :(

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a wonderful little shop! I love all the colors! love the pics of your daughter and husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice place! Cute cupcakery! Thanks for the tour...

    ReplyDelete